Monday, March 30, 2009

You have to LOVE men!!

We went to St. George and Mesquite over the weekend with my family. We stayed in Mesquite thursday night and while brad was out gambling, my aunt stayed with me in the room because I am not old enough yet to go into a casino and waste money and come back til the wee hours of the morning. We went to bed at 9.Well, how many trips have I gone on with Brad, alot, well he throws up more than anyone I know at least once on almost every one of our trips! Its always while Im sleeping, and you would think someone would be quiet but not with him. It is the loudest thing ever!! It sounds like he is about to die, the loudest hacking up a lung sound you can think of. And I swear it never ends. He is in there for about 15 min just doing those dying sounds. I feel bad, but when I lay there I cant help but laugh. Another thing, me and Brad shared a room with my aunt and her boyfriend Ward, and every night or morning I should say because it would be like 5 or 6 in the morning, Ward would let one rip, and not just a little one, a big one. He would do a few more. This had both Ward and Brad laughing, so then I was mad because my room smelt like butt and Brad is shaking the bed by laughing so hard. Well then Brad decides to let one go, and Im not kidding you it was just a Toot! (little). So it went back and forth  and Ward did another big one and Brad was just like Toot Toot (two little ones). I finally said this is not a competition, because brad you would lose so dont even try and compare. Dont you just love men!! :)
Ward and Megan( He is a big guy, so you can only imagine the sounds out of him)
Me and Brad in St. George

5 comments:

  1. Oh man that had me laughing so hard I got a tear out. The story, not the throwing up.

    What the crap man...you bulimic. Don't worry me like that!

    Thanks for posting that cause I needed a good laugh :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Brad is like a delicate flower. I always knew he had a soft side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously. I think I just peed my pants laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy oh boy does Asia make me look bad. I'm not mean so I won't let y'all know how great she is. :)

    p.s. She is amazing!

    B-RAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asia, I am laughing so hard right now. It almost makes me feel better because I am surrounded by boys making stinky noises too.
    I have to tell ya: The throwing up thing runs in the family.
    I'll leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete