Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cramping his Style...

So we took the next big step we could (i think it is so he doesnt have to get married) haha jk. I moved in with Brad. It is so exciting, I swear I have been buggin him about it forever! but for some reason he decided to let me. He said it is so I dont bug him about other stuff..but i dont do that ;). Isnt that what we are here for? I moved all my stuff in last sunday and I kept tellin him all i have to bring is my clothes and dresser. Jeez, when you are packing up your stuff, you never realize how much stuff you actually have shoved in one room. So that was the first thing he got mad at, all my stuff I actually ended up bringin. Second, as we are packing up my stuff I pull a huge size box out of my closet to take with me, it was full of stuffed pigs!(my weird favorite thing to collect, i just love them). The look on his face 'are you kidding me'. haha We get everything into his apartment and I went thru my stuffed pigs. I was told I had to get rid of some of my stuff (he did too). It was hard saying goodbye to some of the pigs I got rid of.But it was a good thing. As everything was getting done being unpacked I started hangin up my decorations and stuff. That would be third, He doesnt like that much either. But it wasnt that much. Besides we kept up his bob marley on the wall and my favorite the dogs playing poker poster(not really, ha). It definately has both our touches. I think it is cute! But the bedroom is quite funny, it is totally split in half. One side is all girly with my stuff like purses and pink stuff and his half is total boy..hats, ties, all his stuff on his dresser. Even on the bed my side, a pink blanket..his side, a green blanket. haha But after all this he did say he is happy we are starting a new chapter in our lives! :)

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to come see it!!

    Brad and I still use separate toothpastes, soaps, shampoos, and deodorants. We have tried to use the same ones before but go back to what we like. Just as long as you don't put a piece of tape down the bed so you can't cross :) hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am sorry, I was waiting for my own personal call with the new news . . . I will take this blog post as sufficient.
    I only wish I could have seen his face when you brought the pigs over.
    Oh, Cheryl? Separate TOOTHPASTE? . . . You have a child together. The coodies are already WELL and eternally distributed. That's kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... next a baby and then you will get married!!!!

    I vote you make him take down the dogs playing poker. Then you will know he really loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its for sure a change thats for sure. Greg you should know me. I don't just walk around telling everyone about me. Sorry bro.
    Suzie - Why ya gotta be hatin' on me like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...am I the only one who thinks you should decorate with the stuffed pigs?
    BRING BACK THE PIGS! Free Piglet!

    {chanting} Brad! Brad! Brad!

    Congrats on the big move.
    Love ya both!
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with Stace- I mean decorate the friggin' christmas tree in Pigs for crying out loud- think of the originality it will have- do you have one with wings? Put it on the top- screw the angel!

    ReplyDelete