Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Our wedding coming along !!!!!
Just to keep everyone that is interested updated our wedding plans are coming together fantastic! We have picked out invitations for super cheap and they are still way cute, we are getting married at The Castle in Layton on May 8 2010 probably at 5 pm and our reception will probably be at 630 pm. We booked our photographer, Gallery Photography (only heard great things about them). I got my dress one week after we got engaged but it wont get here til February which sucks cuz then I still need to get it altered. But it will work out, Bradley wont see it until the day! so thats an exciting surprise. We also got brads ring a couple weeks ago but it still hasnt arrived. Its tungsten with a cool design around the whole thing. very different. But we like it. I picked out the bridesmaids dresses they are red because are colors are red, black and white. so we will be doing white and red roses. Oh and we will be going to Jamaica in June for our honeymoon (kinda, my family will be going but thats ok we are still excited) So exciting!! we cant wait! its only 5 months away or a little less than that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah!!! I can't wait to see some of the stuff you guys have done :) I'm glad so many things are going smoothly for you. Makes it so much more fun to plan a wedding. Love you!!
ReplyDelete