Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Zoo



That is all of us that went to the zoo today. My friend Kenzie and her cute boy Hudson, who just turned 1 last week. Then me and beautiful Miss Ava. And then in the other picture is brad. He chose not to be pictured in the group one so we got one on his own. JK. He isnt really that hairy, just a little bit. He is the most sexiest guy i know. I will show you...


Look at him go! dont you just love those eyes. He is not even close to a gorilla. How could you think that.

6 comments:

  1. YEAH!! you started a blog :) I knew you would one day....I was being patient. If you need help let me know cause it was pretty frustrating to me at first. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you joined the crew! I am so excited that you started a blog.. more insight into the lives of Bradley and Asia.. can't wait! I wish I could offer my help; but I am not much of a blogger, as you will see, I just enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see, I see Bradley as more of an Orangutan than a Gorilla.
    Welcome! You know what they say, "First comes blog, then comes marriage" . . . oops, did I just say that?
    . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I'm so happy you got a blog so I can see what's happening with you two kids :)It looks really cute so far.. We should get everyone together sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work you too!! I am glad I could participate in the creation of this blog as I played xbox. Thanks for taking the little one to the zoo...I know she had fun with her Brad-wee and Asiwah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I need your new gmail email address for the invite to the baby blog.

    ReplyDelete